Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Region: Nairobi (3)
First Line Manager: Marketing Manager
Summary of Position: The Sales and Marketing Executive is responsible for bringing business for the company by effectively promoting our services and products to pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, NGOs working on health programs, and healthcare professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and execute product presentation to clients on the services and products offered by the company.
- Calling on clients to create awareness and educate clients on products and services
- Observe, record and report competitor activities executed in the territory and identify appropriate counter strategy.
- Constantly endeavor to improve product knowledge and selling skills at company standards in order to deliver appropriate information to clients effectively and professionally;
- Attain assigned sales and market share goal
- Effectively manage expenses and maintain desired sales to expense ratio
Applicant must be a graduate of a minimum 2 years and a course preferably in business, health, environmental science and other related field. Must have at least 1 year sales experience, computer literate, with good communication skills and target oriented. Interested applicants should email their application letters addressed to the Managing Director and resume to email@example.com